Your data privacy is important to us. Please be assured that CryptOptions (which is a business name of DataX Technology Limited, which is a company registered in the Republic of Ireland, herein described as "CryptOptions") respects your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear and explicit permission. Any personal information which you volunteer will be treated securely and confidentially in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 - 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Personal data includes but is not limited to your name, telephone number, email address, home address, I.D. documents as well as any information you have provided to CryptOptions.
The Personal Data Protection Policy will enable you to understand how we use the personal information we may collect from you. By providing your personal information to us, you are consenting to our Personal Data Protection Policy and the collection, use, access, transfer, storage and processing of your personal information as described in our Personal Data Protection Policy.
Should you wish to limit or be excluded from our engagements, please contact us at the following:
Email Address: email@example.com
By not contacting us, we take it that you have consented to the overall use of your personal data as set out in our Personal Data Protection Policy. All updates to our Personal Data Protection Policy will be regularly posted on our website. We encourage you to continually visit us for the latest updates and news.
This Personal Data Protection Policy (PDPP) is issued to all our valued customers pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), 25th May 2018.
Please read the following Policy to understand how CryptOptions ("CryptOptions") uses the personal data we may collect from you. By providing your personal data to us, you are consenting to this PDPP and the collection, use, access, transfer, storage and processing of your personal information as described in the Policy.
Personal data is any information that concerns you individually and would permit us to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone/fax number, email address, I.D. documents or any information you submit to CryptOptions, our , website, tablet and smartphone applications ("Applications") that identifies you individually.
The Websites or the Applications cannot collect any personal information about you unless you provide it.
You can visit and browse the CryptOptions Website and the Applications without revealing personal information about yourself, but not all functions will be available to you. You may also choose to disclose personal information about yourself. We may collect personal information from you when you:
- Communicate with us through the different platforms of registering
- Through website
- Through mobile applications
- Through telephone/call center
- Through our offices
- Register or subscribe to any products/services e.g.: newsletter
- Participate in any of our surveys done internally or via an appointed third party
- Enter into participate/win in any contest/competition/loyalty programs run by us
- Register interest and /or request for information regarding opportunities.
- Respond to any job opportunity/marketing materials we send out
- Visit any of our offices
- Visit or browse our website
- Lodge a complaint with us
- Provide feedback to us
- Apply for a job
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such Personal Data to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the purposes as listed below.
We may disclose your personal data to the following third parties as may be required for any of the above purposes:
- Law enforcement agencies and such bodies in compliance with the law and Order of a Court
- Companies and/or organisations that act as our agents, contractors, service providers and/or professional advisers
- Companies and/or organisations that assist us in processing the personal information
- Our business associates and other parties for purposes that are related to the purpose of collecting your personal information.
- Other parties in respect of whom you have given your consent
The date and time you accessed each page on the Websites; The URL of any webpage from which you accessed the Websites; The web browser that you are using and the pages you accessed.
Some web pages may require you to provide a limited amount of personal data in order to enjoy certain services on the Websites (system login credentials, email address and contact, etc.). These personal data will only be used by CryptOptions for its intended purpose only, i.e. to respond to your message and deliver the requested services.
CryptOptions Websites and Applications may contain links to other web sites not maintained or related to CryptOptions. These links are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with the Websites, Applications, or CryptOptions. These websites may have their own privacy statement in place and we recommend that you review those statements if you visit any linked web sites. CryptOptions is not responsible for the contents on the linked sites or any use of the sites.
CryptOptions shall take reasonable steps to safeguard your personal information against any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction by having regard:
- To the nature of the personal data and the harm that would arise
- To the place or location where the personal data is stored.
- To any security measures incorporated into any equipment in which the personal data is stored.
- To the measures taken for ensuring the reliability, integrity and competence of personnel having access to the personal data.
- To the measures taken for ensuring the secure transfer of the personal data.
CryptOptions shall ensure that any security policy developed or implemented by CryptOptions complies with the security standard required under the Act and any applicable law that may from time to time be in force.
CryptOptions places great importance on the security of your personal information and ensures organisational security measures when processing your personal data.
Any personal information supplied by you will be retained by CryptOptions, for such period as is necessary, for the purposes set out in this Policy, or as may be deemed necessary by CryptOptions, or where otherwise required by law.
You can access data we hold about you by logging into your account via our website or make an access request by:
- Applying in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide any details which may be needed to help us identify you and locate all the information we hold about you.
In response to your access request we will:
- Supply the information to you promptly and within 40 days of receiving the request
- Provide the information in an understandable and legible format
- Amend of erase personal data
- Inform you if we do not hold any information about you within 40 days of receiving the request
These TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) must be carefully read and accepted before using in any way the CryptOptions website and/or any services or product of CryptOptions. CryptOptions is a business name of DataX Technology Limited, a company incorporated in the Republic of Ireland, CRN 620503, and herein known as CryptOptions. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
The following statements are intended to make you aware of and disclose to you the nature and risk of certain investment types and trading strategies and potential for risk and loss that will arise in respect of trading on the financial markets.
This Notice cannot disclose all the risks and other significant aspects of either the investment types such as derivative products including options, or the different trading strategies. Before undertaking any trading you must familiarise yourself with the product that you propose to trade and the way in which the market operates. Please ensure that you read all the information on our Website that is relevant to the trading that you propose to undertake with us. You should not deal in these products unless you understand their nature and the extent of your exposure to risk. You should also be satisfied that the product is suitable for you in the light of your circumstances and financial position. Certain strategies, such as a “straddle”, may be as risky as a simple “long” or “short” position.
You should be aware that the price of the financial instruments that you are dealing with depends on fluctuations in the financial markets outside of our control and that past performance is no indicator of future performance
Trading on an electronic trading system may differ not only from trading in an open-outcry market but also from trading on other electronic trading systems. If you undertake Transactions on an electronic trading system, you will be exposed to risks associated with the system including the failure of hardware and software. The result of any system failure may be that your order is either not executed according to your instructions, is not executed at all and a lack of capability to keep you informed continuously about your positions.
By proceeding to register for an account through our website, you acknowledge that you are of a legal age to form a binding agreement and your jurisdiction or country of residence allows you to register an Account with CryptOptions and use the Website Custodian Services, the Trading Platform and any other Services.
You agree to not use this website that:
a) may create a risk of any loss or damage to the website;
b) use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, use, send, distribute or publish and materials which consists/linked to any spyware, Trojan Horse, computer virus, worm or any other malicious computer software;
c) to conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities without CryptOptions written consent;
d) interfere in the functionality of any part of the website;
e) upload any material into the CryptOptions website, and no authorization has been given to download any material from the site except where files have been made available for public download;
f) contains any information or content that you do not have the right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current.
You consent to indemnifying CryptOptions and any of its associated entities or persons, and their respective directors, shareholders, officers, employees or agents, aganist any action, including legal action, claims, losses, liability, expenses, costs and fees, arising directly, indirectly or in any connection from the use of the Website, the trading platform or services
Any liability arising out of a breach of these Terms and Conditions will be limited to any loss or damage that is a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such a breach and which arises from the actions of the defaulting party. To the extent permitted by applicable law, CryptOptions is not liable and you agree to not hold it responsible for any damages or losses (including, but not limited to, loss of any virtual asset/ virtual currency, goodwill, or reputation, profits, business opportunity, or other intangible losses or any special, indirect, or consequential damages) resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our Services, howsoever arising, including but not limited to:
- your breach of these Terms and Conditions
- your inability to use the Services for whatever reason;
- actions or inactions of third parties;
- a suspension or other action taken with respect to your account;
- any failure by us to perform any of our obligations under these Terms as a result of a cause beyond our control or any Force Majeure event;
Neither Cryptoptions nor its officers, authorised representatives or associated entities or persons, is liable for delay or failure in meeting their respective obligations including any withdrawal requests due to any cause outside of its reasonable control, including: any action or inaction by you or any third party; acts of God; war; riots; government intervention; natural disasters; any market movements, volatility or crash; any technological failure, including the failure within the virtual currency ecosystem; any infrastructure failure, including computer, server or network failures beyond our reasonable control; security breaches, acts or omissions of third parties; and any other events that cannot reasonably be foreseen or provided against (“Force Majeure Events”).
If the Client makes any payment which is subject to any currency fluctuations, withholding or deduction, the Client shall pay to CryptOptions an additional amount to ensure that the total amount actually received by CryptOptions is equal to the full amount CryptOptions would have received had no currency fluctuations, withholding or deduction been made.
CryptOptions may offer realtime tradable prices to the Client. Due to delayed transmission, the price offered by CryptOptions may have changed before an order or instruction from the Client is received by CryptOptions. CryptOptions shall be entitled to change the price on which the Client’s order or instruction is executed to the market value at the time at which the order from the Client is received or executed.
In the event that a price quoted by CryptOptions or at which any Contract or other transaction is entered into (including where confirmed in a Settlement/Trade Confirmation) does not reflect the market price (e.g. due to market liquidity, announcements affecting the market, misfeeds from providers of prices, quotes from Liquidity Providers, or suspension of trading) (a “Misquoted Price”) or (ii) if an Exceptional Market Condition occurs or is likely to occur, CryptOptions may in its sole discretion either:
(a) refrain from executing, or cancel, any Contract or any purchase or sale of any Instrument which is, or purports to have been, entered into at the Misquoted Price.
(b) execute the Contract or the sale or purchase of any Instrument at the Misquoted Price or the price which in CryptOptions reasonable opinion reflects the market price, or
(c) change any Contract or purchase or sale of any Instrument already executed to the price which in CryptOptions reasonable opinion reflects the market price.
If CryptOptions can (i) document the existence of errors in prices, Commissions and Charges, other commissions and/or in the Trading Platform at the time of the conclusion of the Contract or order and (ii) render probable that, based on the Client’s trading strategy or other behaviour, the Client deliberately and/or systematically has exploited or attempted to exploit such errors, CryptOptions is entitled to take one or more of the following countermeasures:
- Adjust the price spreads and/or liquidity available to the Client;
- Restrict the Client’s access to streaming, instantly tradable quotes, including providing manual quotation only;
- Retrieve from the Client’s Account any historic trading profits that have been gained through such behaviour at any time during the relationship between the Client and CryptOptions; and/or
- Terminate the relationship between the Client and CryptOptions immediately by giving written notice.
It is your responsibility to have secure access to the internet and we recommend that you change your passwords regularly via our website to keep your details as secure as possible. In addition we strongly suggest that you do not use the same password for any other online accounts you hold. You must not disclose your username, passwords, or other secure information to any other party. Where we believe the integrity of our systems could be compromised by you providing your username and password details to a third party, we reserve the right to block online access to your account. Where such disclosure leads to your account being blocked we will not be liable for any losses that could arise. We are entitled to treat instructions validated with your trading password as genuine. We cannot accept any liability for any financial loss resulting from you not having complied with these Terms and conditions or failure to take reasonable security precautions.
Using CryptOptions and the Trading Platform may result in the fees being deduced from your Balance. All fees are collected in Bitcoin. Please see the Fees page for the details of the fees collected, including their applicability and amount. If there is an incease in fees, CryptOptions will inform you 30 days in advance.
CryptOptions has right to unilaterally amend these Terms and Conditions by;
a) Giving you at least 1 (one) month notice in writing by posting any changes made on our Website and, whenever appropriate, notifying you by email to your primary address as provided in your Account at any given time. You agree that it is your responsibility to regularly check the Website for amendments and to know and adhere to the most recent version of the Terms and Conditions.
b) Any changes will be deemed to have been accepted by you where you do not, before the proposed date of the entry into force of the changes, notify us to the contrary. If you do notify us to the contrary, your notification will be deemed to be a notice that you wish to close your Account and terminate these Terms and Conditions on the date upon which the changes are to take effect.
c) Your non-termination or continued use of any Services after the effective date of any amendments, changes, or updates constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, as modified by such amendments, changes, or updates.
d) Where an amendment to the Terms and Conditions is required by law or relates to the addition of a new service, extra functionality to the existing Service, a reduction in the cost of the Services or any other change which neither reduces your rights nor increases your responsibilities, the amendment may be made without prior notice to you and shall be effective immediately.
Your Account will be closed either following a request by you by providing a minimum of 1 (one) month notice in writing via email at email@example.com or closure by CryptOptions due to any other reasons as may arise in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and/or applicable law.
You accept that after your Account has been closed, we will store personal data about you and your Account for a period of six years.
If your Account holds a Balance at the time of its closure, we may ask you to withdraw any remaining amounts within a reasonable period of time, during which your Account will be accessible for the purpose of withdrawing the remaining Balance only. After the expiry of this period you will not be able to access your Account but you may withdraw any remaining amounts for a period of six years from the date of closure of your Account by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting that the Balance be sent to you. When your Account is closed, any pending instructions will be cancelled.
You may not close your Account to evade an investigation. If you attempt to close your Account while CryptOptions is conducting an investigation, it may freeze the Account to protect any and all relevant parties. You will remain liable for any obligations related to your Account even after it is closed.
CryptOptions may, in its sole discretion, terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time, by giving you thirty (30) days’ notice. The termination of these Terms will not affect any of our rights or your obligations arising under these Terms and Conditions.
Without prejudice to any rights that have accrued under these Terms, or any party’s other rights or remedies, either party may at any time terminate these Terms with immediate effect by giving written notice to the other party if:
- the other party commits a material breach of these Terms and Conditions and (if such breach is remediable) fails to remedy that breach within a period of fifteen (15) days after being notified in writing to do so;
- the other party repeatedly breaches any of the terms of these Terms in such a manner as to reasonably justify the opinion that its conduct is inconsistent with it having the intention or ability to give effect to these Terms and Conditions and the conditions set out herein;
- the other party is subject to a bankruptcy, insolvency, winding up or other similar event; and/or
- the result of laws, regulatory authority rules or guidance or any change in or any introduction thereof (or change in the interpretation or application thereof) means that it is unlawful or contrary to any such law, rules, order or regulations for either of the parties to perform or give effect to any of its obligations hereunder and such obligation cannot be readily severed from these Terms and Conditions.
Without prejudice to any rights that have accrued under these Terms and Conditions or any of the party’s rights or remedies, we may at any time terminate these Terms and Conditions with immediate effect by giving written notice to you if:
- we are unable to verify your information in the manner set out in these Terms and Conditions;
- you die;
- we have reason to believe that your use of the Services damages, corrupts, degrades, destroys and/or otherwise adversely affects the Services or the Trading Platform;
- there is a significant fluctuation (either positive or negative) in the aggregate number of transactions you enter into via the CryptOptions trading platform;
- you have acted or omitted to act in any way which we reasonably determine to diminish CryptOption’s business operations and/or reputation and/or goodwill and/or which we reasonably determine or suspect to give rise to any offence or any increased risk or liability to us; and/or
- we are unable to provide the Services to you through the inability of any third party to provide us with any good and/or service that we require to provide the Services to you. Other actions we may take. If you have breached the terms of these Terms and Conditions (including a breach of your obligation to pay us any amount owing), we are otherwise entitled to terminate these Terms and Conditons, or we may: suspend your use of the Services (in whole or in part) in which case we will not treat any order for a trade or transaction that you may wish to make as being received by us; report any trade or transaction or any other relevant information about you and your use of the Services to the relevant regulatory authority, law enforcement agency and/or government department; and/or if appropriate, seek damages from you.
Termination of these Terms and Conditions requires the closing of your Account. We will deal with your remaining balance in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Any terms which by their nature should survive, will survive the termination of these Terms and Conditions.
CryptOptions treats any email you provide in your Account as a primary means of communication with you. It is your duty to protect the access to this email account. You agree that CryptOptions is not liable for any damage or losses that are a result of any unauthorised use or any loss of control of the email account.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you log onto the Website and your primary email address regularly and open and review communications that we deliver to you through those means. You are obligated to review your notices and transactions, and to promptly report any questions, apparent errors, or unauthorised use of your Account. Failure to contact us in a timely manner may result in loss of funds or important rights.
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland. The parties agree to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
Last updated: September 30th 2019
Money laundering is where proceeds of crime are disguised so as to give the appearance of legitimate funds. CryptOptions takes any form of illegitimate use of its services seriously and will not tolerate any client abusing the service.
We actively monitor transactions to ensure that no money laundering is taking place.
If CryptOptions suspects that any of its clients is abusing the service for the purposes of money laundering or any similar practices, it reserves the right to suspend the user's account and freeze any funds, pending the outcome of an investigation without informing the client. We will report any suspicious activity to An Garda Síochána (Irish Police force), the Irish Revenue Commissioners, or any other relevant authorities without the client's knowledge.
In accordance with the current industry best practice, CryptOptions will:
- establish a risk-based approach to assess and manage money laundering risks to its business
- establish and maintain a risk-based customer due diligence policy and will obtain identification and proof of address, which may include enhanced due diligence checks for customers who may present a higher risk; this will be determined at the sole discretion of CryptOptions
- establish and maintain risk-based systems and procedures to monitor ongoing client activity
- establish a procedure to identify and report suspicious activity
As part of our AML Policy, any client agreeing to use the service should also be prepared to provide any documentation reasonably requested by CryptOptions as part of their customer due diligence to a bank, law enforcement, government or regulatory authority.
"CryptOptions" is a trading style of DataX Technology Limited, which is a registered company in the Republic of Ireland and therefore operates under Irish law. ‘CryptOptions’ complies with the ‘Criminal Justice (Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing) Act 2010.